aromáma 100% pure essential oil Eucalyptus (radiata) 5 ml VEGAN
Eucalyptus is an evergreen tree native to Australia and Tasmania. It perfectly drains the soil and cleans the surrounding air. The healing properties of eucalyptus have been known since the aborigine times: eucalyptus has long been used to treat infectious diseases, and its leaves have been used to dress slow-healing wounds. There are almost 700 species of eucalyptus in the world, of which as many as 500 are suitable for the extraction of essential oils. Eucalyptus radiata is one of the mildest species, suitable for young children and people with sensitive airways. This type of eucalyptus has a very small amount of menthol, which can irritate those with sensitive airways. Eucalyptus has a positive effect on the respiratory tract: facilitates breathing, helps with a runny and blocked nose, cough and stimulates the natural immune system. Strongly antibacterial, antiviral eucalyptus essential oil wonderfully cleanses indoor air, making it ideal to diffuse during the cold season. It perfectly blends with rosalina, thyme, tea tree, lemon, pink grapefruit, rosemary, pine, peppermint, bergamot, May Chang essential oils. Eucalyptus radiata is suitable for children from 6 months old and the whole family (to diffuse, in baths, and rubs). We recommend avoiding eucalyptus essential oils during pregnancy, but it is safe during the breastfeeding period. People with high blood pressure as well as people with epilepsy should avoid eucalyptus radiata.
ATTENTION! Never drip or apply pure essential oils into the nostrils or around the nose. It can cause death.
How to use:
- Clean and mist indoor air! Diffuse eucalyptus radiata essential oil if at least one member of the household is ill or the flu is around. This will help to stop the spread of the infection, prevent healthy people from being infected, and will help the patient to recover faster. Diffuse 6 to 8 drops of essential oil during the day, 3 to 4 drops overnight. If the nose feels stuffy at night, and one suffers from cough, blend eucalyptus radiata essential oil with rosalina essential oil (2 drops of each) and diffuse it overnight – it is very effective.
- The following synergies of essential oils smell amazingly and cleans the air:
– 4 drops of eucalyptus radiata + 5 drops of pink grapefruit;
– 4 drops of eucalyptus radiata + 4 drops of thyme;
– 2 drops of tea tree + 2 drops of eucalyptus radiata + 4 drops of lemongrass.
- Eucalyptus essential oil is ideal to diffuse in the car – the effect of this aroma is strongly stimulating.
- Eucalyptus radiata oil should also be diffused while studying or doing any mental work. In this case, it goes well with memory-stimulating rosemary or strongly toning peppermint essential oils.
- If you do not have an electric diffuser make your own spray: to a dark glass bottle add 100ml of water and 40 to 50 drops of essential oil, screw on the nozzle, vigorously shake the bottle, and spray as needed. Shake every time before using as essential oils are insoluble in water.
- Make your own indoor disinfectant spray Virus Killer Genus: to a dark glass bottle add 100ml of water and 10 drops of tea tree, 10 drops of eucalyptus radiata and 25 drops of lemongrass essential oils. Shake and spray indoor air as needed.
- In case of colds and infectious diseases, clean the surfaces of your household with a solution of water and eucalyptus oil. This will stop the spread of infection. Add 10 drops of PURE Eucalyptus radiata essential oil to a bucket of water, dip a mop or cloth and clean floors and furniture with it.
- When feeling sick or generally unwell, rub your foot soles with PURE, undiluted eucalyptus radiata essential oil. Repeat the procedure several times a day. It perfectly stimulates immune system.
- If you have a stuffy or runny nose, apply a drop of pure, undiluted eucalyptus radiata essential oil on a paper towel, baby’s muslin, soft toy, pillow corner, pyjamas, clothing or a scarf and in 10 minutes eucalyptus will do the magic, and you will be able to breath freely!
- When coughing, rub chest and back area with diluted eucalyptus radiata essential oil. To 20ml of carrier oil (such as sweet almond oil) add 6 drops of eucalyptus radiata and you will have the perfect anti-cough rubbing oil. Feel free to combine it with thyme – the synergy always works better (3 drops of thyme to the blend with eucalyptus). Use the blend two or three times a day.
- When leaving your child with a group of children, apply a drop of fragrant protective eucalyptus radiata angel on the shoulder strap. Using body heat, the essential oil will evaporate and protect your baby from foreign bacilli all day long.
- To a tin or a heatproof bowl of warm water add 25 to 30 drops of eucalyptus radiata essential oil and place it in the warmest corner of the sauna, or the top bench. Never pour water with essential oils directly on hot stones – high heat will not only kill all the therapeutic properties of essential oil but also release compounds harmful to health. High heat and essential oils are incompatible. We also recommend trying the duo of eucalyptus radiata and peppermint, or eucalyptus radiata and thyme!
- Make you own antibacterial soap! Add 20 drops of eucalyptus radiata essential oil into 200ml unscented liquid soap, shake well to make sure soap and oil is mixed well and enjoy!
- For some people, eucalyptus radiata is great for reducing headaches. It should be rubbed lightly diluted on temples, back of the neck and shoulders.
- Aromatherapy rinses can help to control sore throat symptoms, stomatitis, periodontal disease, discomfort after dental procedures and unpleasant mouth odour: add 3 to 5 drops of eucalyptus radiata essential oil to a tablespoon of table salt, add it to a glass of warm water, mix it well and rinse and gurgle several times a day. This procedure is suitable for adults and older children who are able to consciously rinse and spit.
- Not many know that eucalyptus has a great effect on the urinary system – bladder, ureters, and urethra. If you suffer from urinary tract inflammation, prepare a sedentary bath: add one tablespoon of salt, one tablespoon of soda and 10 drops of eucalyptus radiata essential oil. Sit in such a bath for 10 – 15 minutes, and then apply lower abdominal area and thighs with the following blend: 20ml of sweet almond oil + 6 drops of eucalyptus radiata + 4 drops of chamomile essential oil.
- If you want to experience the pleasantly warming, anti-inflammatory effect of eucalyptus oil, rub your sore limbs several times a day with the following massage blend: 50ml of carrier oil + 8 drops of eucalyptus radiata + 8 drops of lavender essential oils. Such a procedure pleasantly relaxes muscles, reduces body tension, joint pain and improve blood circulation.
- Eucalyptus essential oil deodorizes the body! For a fun refreshment, drip a few drops of essential oil into shower gel or body wash at the time of use!
- Eucalyptus essential oil is very useful for hair – it strengthens it and gives a charming shine! Add eucalyptus radiata essential oil to shampoo, conditioner or mask – results will exceed your expectations. We recommend adding essential oils to a single amount of the product, before use, because adding essential oils to the entire container can affect and change the consistency of the product in the long run.
- Eucalyptus radiata perfectly masks body odour, so it is an amazing repellent for mosquitos and ticks. Make an effective repellent for spraying yourself with! Mix 30 drops of lemongrass, 15 drops of tea tree, 20 drops of lavender, 10 drops of eucalyptus radiata essential oils and 50ml of tap water. Add the blend to a dark glass bottle, shake each time before use! Spray it on skin, clothing or pets every two hours. In warm and windy conditions – spray more often. It is suitable for babies from 6 months of age, the whole family and pets.
- To enhance the effect of the repellent spray, apply pure eucalyptus essential oil on clothing: cuffs, trouser ends, hats, shoes (fabric side), outerwear etc. Using body heat, the essential oil will gradually evaporate and protect you from insects for a longer time.
- For colds, headaches, sore throat (NOT fever), prepare an aromatherapy bath with eucalyptus radiata essential oil. Warm water and essential oils will have a miraculous effect on the airways and general well-being.
Attention! Never add pure essential oil directly into the bath! Add the required number of drops of essential oil to half a glass of milk or a teaspoon of vegetable oil and only then pour into the bath.
Number of drops by age:
6 to 12 months babies 1 to 2 drops
12 to 36 month babies 2 to 3 drops
3 to 7 year old children 2 to 4 drops
7 to 12 year old children 3 to 6 drops
12+ teenagers and adults 5 to 8 drops
This essential oil comes to us from abroad, and is bottled in the fragrant aromáma laboratory in Lithuania. Every single bottle is touched by our beautiful Goddesses’ hands.
9 in stock