aromáma 100% pure essential oil Lemon 5 ml VEGAN
Lemon essential oil is one of the classics in aromatherapy for its fresh and citrusy scent. Lemon oil is extracted from lemon peel and it can be used in many situations, thus lemon essential oil is simply a must have in your aromatherapy kit! Just like other citrus oils, lemon oil tones, wakes you up, improves mood, stimulates brain activity and distracts from those unwanted gloomy thoughts. Lemon oil also has a beneficial effect on the immune system and blood circulation. Studies show that the use of lemon essential oil stimulates the production of white and red blood cells, so this oil is highly recommended for people with anemia and a weak immune system. In literature, it is mentioned that lemon essential oil improves microcirculation and helps to reduce tension in varicose veins. It also helps to get rid of toxins, reduces fluid accumulation so it especially suitable for anti-cellulite treatments. It is a wonderful antiseptic, useful in winter, when there is a high chance of getting ill with cold and flu, tonsillitis. Lemon oil is extremely antibacterial, highly valuable for use when cleaning the house during infections and epidemics. Lemon blends well with other essential oils such as lavender, tea tree, eucalyptus, peppermint, rosalina, thyme, May Chang, mandarin, lime, grapefruit, orange.
It is safe to use for babies from 6 months old and the whole family, safe to use during pregnancy and nursing.
Attention! Lemon essential oil can increase the skin’s sensitivity to UV radiation. It is not recommended to be in the sun for at least 12 hours after any skin treatment with lemon essential oil (unless areas of treatment are covered).
How to use:
- Use it in a diffuser to give your home a wonderful scent of freshness, and to clean the air from viruses: 6 to 8 drops of essential oil during the day. It is okay to use it at night but make sure to use with moderation and alongside calming essential oils such as lavender, pine or rosalina. Use lemon essential oil if there is anyone with a cold or fever in your home. It magically lifts the body and helps to recover. In case of cold and flu symptoms, blend lemon essential with eucalyptus, tea tree, peppermint, thyme and rosalina essential oils.
- To increase concentration, try the following synergy: 5 drops of lemon + 3 drops of rosemary essential oil. To create a refreshing atmosphere at home: 5 drops of lemon + 3 drops of peppermint. To increase mood: 3 drops of lemon + 3 drops orange and 3 drops of May Chang essential oils.
- In case you do not have a diffuser, make your own spray: in a dark glass bottle add 100ml of water and 50 drops of lemon essential oil, screw on the nozzle, vigorously shake the bottle, and spray as needed!
- It is highly recommended for anemics and people with a weak immune system to rub pure lemon essential oil directly on the soles of the feet twice a day for at least three weeks. It stimulates the immune system.
- Give your home extra freshness and cleanliness! Add 6 to 10 drops to a bucket of water, dip the cloth or mop into the bucket and clean your furniture surfaces and floors! Lemon essential oil will prevent the spread of infection and growth of bacteria. Perfect in a home with young babies, who have just started to crawl around or toddlers who always play on the floor.
- Make your own soap! Add 20 drops of pure essential oil to 200ml liquid unscented soap. Shake the container, so the oil and soap are mixed well.
- During cold season, add a droplet on each shoulder, scarf, soft toy or a muslin square on yourself and your children before going out. Suitable for everyone from 6 months old.
- If you have an intestinal infection, diarrhea, constipation or bloating make your own blend: 50ml of natural oil, (such as sweet almond) with 10 drops of lemon essential oil. Massage the abdominal area in a circular motion several times a day. Suitable for the whole family!
- In case of bad breath, rinse your mouth with mouth rinses containing a few drops of lemon oil. It will definitely exceed your expectations!
- For varicose veins, massage the area twice a day with the following blend: 50ml sweet almond oil + 8 drops of lemon oil + 7 drops of rosemary + 5 drops of peppermint essential oils. Not suitable during pregnancy.
- During pregnancy to stimulate blood circulation on tired legs or areas of varicose veins make the following blend: 50ml sweet almond oil + 10 drops of lemon essential oil.
- A magic blend for slimming, firming and anti-cellulite treatments, make the following blend: 50ml sweet almond oil + 8 drops of lemon, 8 drops of pink grapefruit, 4 drops of rosemary essential oils. Massage those problematic areas twice a day, straight after the shower, on slightly damp skin.
- Lemon essential oil is extremely good for oily skin and hair. It cleanses the skin, reduces inflammation, closes pores. Add a few drops to your facial cleanser, shower gel or shampoo. Attention! We recommend adding essential oils at the time of use directly on the palm alongside the chosen cosmetics. Do not add droplets of pure essential oils directly to containers of your cosmetics, it will affect the consistency of products in the long run.
- If you have weak, flaky nails – apply droplets of pure essential oils directly on your nails every evening. In the long run it will significantly improve nail strength and color.
- Prepare a detoxifying, skin firming and mood enhancing aromatherapy bath with the help of lemon essential oil. Attention! Always dilute pure essential oils before adding to water. Essential oils are insoluble. In a teaspoon of natural oil (i.e. sweet almond oil or camellia seed oil) add 5 to 8 drops of lemon essential oil and pour the blend in to the bath. Bathing with lemon essential oil is not recommended for children and adults with sensitive skin.
Lemon essential oil comes from our suppliers in Italy, and is bottled in the fragrant aromáma laboratory in Lithuania. Every single bottle is touched by our beautiful Goddesses’ hands.
4 in stock