aromáma 100% pure essential oil Lime 5 ml VEGAN
Many people like the fresh, sweet and sour, slightly bitter scent of lime essential oil. Lime essential oil is highly valued in aromatherapy. As well as other citrus oils, lime improves mood, tones, helps to wake up and concentrate. It also improves blood circulation, helps the body to get rid of toxins, reduces the accumulation of fluids in tissues, so it is especially suitable for anti-cellulite procedures. The unique property of lime essential oil is that it is a powerful respiratory antiseptic: it effectively reduces sore throat and hoarseness, relieves coughs, symptoms of catarrh, helps to withstand fever and regenerates, strengthens the body in case of colds. Literature mentions that lime essential oil has a beneficial effect on the digestive system, helps with diarrhea and viral infections. Since it is strongly antibacterial, it is very suitable for home cleaning and aromatization. Perfect with essential oils such as pink grapefruit, lemon, neroli, lavender, ylang-ylang, peppermint, eucalyptus, rosemary and tea tree.
Lime essential oil can be used in a diffuser and for house cleaning around babies from 6 months old. Suitable for the whole family. Safe during pregnancy and nursing.
Attention! Lime essential oil can increase skin sensitivity to UV radiation. It is not recommended to be in the sun for at least 12 hours after any skin treatment with this essential oil (unless the treated areas of skin are covered).
How to use:
- Diffuse lime essential oil in an electric diffuser. It will help to clean the air from bacteria and viruses, and it will scent your home with a wonderful aroma. Lime oil, among other properties is highly antibacterial! During the day add 6 to 8 drops of essential oil to the diffuser, at night use it within moderation and mix it with other “calmer” essential oils such as lavender or rosalina. Diffuse lime oil if there is anyone with a fever or cold at home. This essential oil miraculously improves the well-being of your body and helps to recover. In case of a cold, blend lime essential oil with eucalyptus, tea tree, and peppermint essential oils. To improve mood, try this synergy, which will give an amazing scent: 3 drops of lime, 3 drops of pink grapefruit and 4 drops of May Chang essential oils. For high blood pressure, the following synergy will help: 3 drops of ylang-ylang with 5 drops of lime essential oils.
- In case, if you do not have a diffuser, make your own spray: in a dark glass bottle add 100ml of water and 50 drops of lime essential oil, screw on the nozzle, vigorously shake the bottle, and spray as needed!
- Give your home extra freshness and cleanliness! Add 6 to 10 drops of pure lime essential oil to a bucket of water, dip a cloth or mop into the bucket and clean your furniture surfaces and floors! Lime essential oil will prevent the spread of infection and growth of bacteria. Perfect in a home with young babies, who have just started to crawl around or toddlers who always play on the floor.
- Make your own soap! Add 20 drops of pure essential oil to 200ml of liquid unscented soap. Shake the container, so the oil and soap are mixed. Enjoy!
- In case of an intestinal infection, diarrhea, or bloating, massage the abdominal area several times a day with diluted lime essential oil. Add 10 drops of lime to 50ml of carrier oil (such as sweet almond). Suitable for the whole family!
- During pregnancy, lime essential oil can help to control morning sickness. It is also beneficial for those who are nauseous while sitting in the car, bus or sailing on a boat. Diffuse in an electric diffuser, inhale directly from the bottle or apply a few drops on a paper towel and inhale!
- Throat pain, tonsillitis, hoarseness can be relieved with a natural mouthwash/rinse: add 3 to 5 drops of lime essential oil to a teaspoon of table salt, and pour it into a glass of warm water, mix well and rinse several times a day. The procedure is suitable for adults and older children who can consciously rinse and spit out.
- For anti-cellulite, slimming and firming body treatments, prepare a blend with: 50ml of sweet almond oil, 8 drops of lime, 8 drops of pink grapefruit and 4 drops of rosemary essential oils. Massage problematic areas of the body twice a day, after a bath or shower, while the skin is damp.
- To deodorize body and regulate the secretion of sweat and sebaceous glands, add a few drops of lime essential oil to a small amount of shower gel (at the time of showering) or facial cleanser. This remedy is especially suitable for oily, inflamed, acne-prone skin. Treat yourself with a wonderful scent – add few drops of lime essential oil to unscented body lotion, or oil. Please note – we recommend adding essential oils to a small amount of lotion/oil only at the time of using. If you add fragrant drops to the entire container, essential oils will change the consistency of the product.
- Prepare and treat yourself with a detoxifying, skin firming and mood enhancing aromatherapeutic bath with lime essential oil. Attention! Essential oils are insoluble in water, and must be diluted. In a teaspoon of carrier oil (e.g. sweet almond or camellia oil) add 5 to 8 drops of lime essential oil and pour the mixture of oils into the bath. We do not recommend this kind of bath for children and people with sensitive skin.
Lime essential oil comes all the way from our suppliers abroad, and is bottled in the fragrant aromáma laboratory in Lithuania. Every single bottle is touched by our beautiful Goddesses’ hands.
7 in stock