Warm, refreshing, intensively citrusy and slightly floral aroma of May Chang will take you to Eastern Asia and will remind you of those exotic spices!
The smell of May Chang most certainly will not leave anyone behind! It is the most common and ideal natural choice to neutralize any unwanted odours at home. Wonderfully cleanses and purifies indoor air, acts as an antibacterial product, therefore it is suitable to clean surfaces with it. The scent of May Chang is relatable to lemongrass, except it is slightly sweeter. This essential oil is extracted from small, beautiful trees full of wonderful scent, which grow in Asia. It is the most common in China and Malaysia, where it is known as Chinese pepper or Japanese Laurel.
May Chang oil strongly stimulates mental activity, awakens, and tones so it helps to concentrate, lifts mood. Especially recommended for those suffering with chronic fatigue. Reduces sweating, especially caused by stress, and perfectly deodorizes the body.
Due to its intensive and pleasant scent, May Chang essential oil is widely used in perfumery and cosmetics, also well known as a common component of insect repellents.
It is not recommended to use around children under 2 years of age, epileptics and during pregnancy. During breastfeeding it encourages lactation, although do not use undiluted on the skin!
May Chang essential oil blends wonderfully with other essential oils such as lavender, orange, lemon, grapefruit, mandarin, bergamot, jasmine, ylang-ylang, rosemary, tea tree, eucalyptus, peppermint and thyme.
How to use:
- Diffuse May Chang essential oil in a diffuser. Add 6 to 8 drops of essential oil to the diffuser during the day. We don’t recommend to use it during the night, as it tones and it will affect the quality of sleep.
Few different synergies for you to try:
3 drops of mandarin + 3 drops of May Chang + 3 drops of lavender essential oils;
3 drops of May Chang + 3 drops of sweet orange + 3 drops of peppermint essential oils.
- In case, if you do not have a diffuser, make your own spray: in a dark glass bottle add 100ml of water and 50 drops of May Chang essential oil, screw on the nozzle, vigorously shake the bottle, and spray as needed!
- Give your home extra freshness and cleanliness! Add 10 drops to a bucket of water, dip the cloth or mop into the bucket and clean your furniture surfaces and floors! /this essential oil will prevent the spread of infection and growth of bacteria, and will give a wonderful smell to your household.
- Make you own antibacterial soap! Add 20 drops of essential oil into 200ml unscented liquid soap, shake well – to make sure soap and oil is mixed well and enjoy.
- If you have sweaty feet: fill a basin with warm water, add a few drops of May Chang essential oil to a tablespoon of baking soda or table salt and dissolve the mix in water. Dip your feet, soak them for 10 to 15 minutes. Repeat the procedure as needed.
- For those suffering with increased body sweating, May Chang oil can help! Add a few drops to your shower gel on a daily basis. Make sure to add essential oil to your palm alongside your chosen cosmetics. Do not add essential oils directly to the container, this will change the consistency of the product over time!
- May Chang essential perfectly masks natural body scent, so it effectively repels unwanted mosquitoes, ticks and other insects. When traveling in nature, add a droplet on the top of clothes, shoes, cuffs, end of trousers. Avoid direct contact with skin!
- Try an amazing fabric softener! Mix 1 liter of water with 50ml of white table vinegar and 40 drops of may chang essential oil. Add 50ml of this fabric softener to the right compartment in the washing machine before using it. This much will do 20 washes. The results will amaze you!
- If you have a tumble dryer, add an additional wonderful scent to your laundry! Apply a few drops of essential oil on a cotton pad, place it in a thin, organza bag, put it in the dryer together with your laundry. We promise – you will love the smell!
- To mask unpleasant shoe smell, apply a drop on your inner shoe pads.
- To repel any domestic insects and parasites, apply a drop of May Chang essential oil on a cotton pad, place as many as you want around the house inside your cupboards, wardrobes, shelves.
This essential oil comes to us from suppliers abroad, and is bottled in the fragrant aromáma laboratory in Lithuania. Every single bottle is touched by our beautiful Goddesses’ hands.