aromáma 100% pure essential oil Orange (sweet) 5 ml VEGAN
Warm and cheerful orange essential oil – the key to uplifting your mood! Aromatherapists usually call orange essential oil as liquefied sunlight! Wonder why? While ripening, citrus fruits absorb a ton of sunlight and its energy, so it is not a surprise that essential oils extracted from the peel are full of energy, it fills households with extreme coziness and happiness. It is highly recommended for use during the cold season, since we all lack the warmth of sunlight. As well as other kinds of citrus oils, orange oil is recommended as a natural antidepressant, especially effective in balancing seasonal mood swings. Orange fruits have been used for the production of juice and marmalade for a long time, while the peel is used for making liqueur, and pressing essential oil, which is widely used in cosmetics and perfumery. In literature it is mentioned that orange oil improves blood circulation, metabolism and is especially suitable for slimming.
Orange essential oil blends perfectly with lemon, grapefruit, neroli, peppermint, bergamot and ylang-ylang (cananga) essential oils.
Orange essential oil can be safely used around babies from 6 months old (with an essential oil diffuser and for home cleaning). It is suitable for the whole family. It is safe to use during pregnancy and while nursing.
Attention! Orange essential oil can increase skin sensitivity to UV radiation. It is not recommended to be in the sun for at least 12 hours after any skin treatment with orange essential oil (unless treated skin areas are covered).
How to use:
- Diffuse orange essential oil in a diffuser. Add 6 to 8 drops of essential oil to the diffuser during the day. In the evening, 3 to 4 drops are enough and make sure to use it together with lavender, bergamot or mandarin essential oils, which are non-energizing and calming. We do not recommend the use of orange oil at night, as it actively stimulates the nervous system and will disturb sleep.
- During pregnancy, orange essential oil can come in to help with morning sickness! It also helps for those who have difficulty waking up.
Try our best synergies with orange essential oil to use in the diffuser:
4 drops of orange + 2 drops of ylang-ylang + 2 drops of lavender
3 drops of orange + 3 drops of bergamot + 3 drops of grapefruit
5 drops of orange + 3 drops of peppermint
- If you do not use an essential oil diffuser, make your own natural spray! In a dark glass bottle add 100ml of water and 50 drops of orange essential oil, screw on the nozzle, vigorously shake the bottle, and spray as needed!
- Give your home a unique scent and extra cleanliness! Add 10 droplets to a bucket of water, dip a cloth or mop into the bucket and clean your furniture surfaces and floors!
- Make you own soap! Add 20 drops of orange essential oil into 200ml unscented liquid soap, shake well to make sure soap and oil is mixed well and enjoy. Young children love the smell!
- Orange essential oil has a positive effect on the digestive system and tones bile. In case of indigestion, bloating, or constipation massage the abdomen area several times a day with a mixture of 5ml of sweet almond oil with 5 drops of orange essential oil. It does wonders!
- Make your own, detoxifying massage oil for body treatments: 50ml of sweet almond oil with 12 drops of orange essential oil.
- For slimming, firming, anti-cellulite body treatments, blend orange oil with rosemary essential oil: 50ml of carrier oil such as sweet almond, 20 drops of rosemary essential oil and 20 drops of orange essential oil. This blend improves blood circulation, detoxifies and tones the skin. Vigorously massage problematic areas of the body once a day straight after a bath on slightly damp skin. It is NOT suitable for pregnant women.
- Enrich your cosmetics with this amazing essential oil by adding a few drops to your unscented body lotion, shower gel, facial wash/cream, or a shampoo at the time of use. Make sure to add the essential oil to your palm alongside your chosen cosmetics, do not add essential oils directly to the container; this will change the consistency of the product over time!
- Prepare a detoxifying, skin-tightening, mood enhancing aromatherapeutic bath with orange essential oil! Attention! Do not add pure, undiluted essential oils directly to the bath. Essential oils are insoluble. Therefore blend 1 teaspoon of sweet almond oil or camellia seed oil with 5 – 8 drops of orange essential oil then add the blend to a water bath. It is not recommended for kids and for people with sensitive skin.
This essential oil comes from our suppliers in Spain, and is bottled in the fragrant aromáma laboratory in Lithuania. Every single bottle is touched by our beautiful Goddesses’ hands.
6 in stock