Out of Stock
aromáma 100% pure essential oil Pine 5 ml VEGAN
Pine essential oil is full of warm, evergreen scents and it is one of the safest and healthiest remedies in classical aromatherapy. Safe for infants, young children, people with sensitive airways, safe during pregnancy within moderation (although not recommended in the first trimester). Like any other conifer essential oils, it is extremely beneficial for the respiratory tract: no wonder that young children and adults who often fall ill are advised to walk in evergreen spaces with conifers. Pine essential oil is highly suitable for people with asthma – in this case, pine oil is usually diffused at night to prevent wheezing and asthma attacks. It is also believed that pine essential oil helps to ease or even eliminate snoring – diffuse it, add drops on a pillow or in the bath! Pine essential oil has a particularly positive effect on our nervous system. The refreshing aroma of nature soothes and relaxes. No wonder that most of us love those walks in evergreen forests, which are so harmonious, fresh and clean. A walk in the pine forest helps to improve fatigue, stress, and regain strength. Pine essential oil has the same properties! The scent is especially suitable for people who work hard and suffer from stress. It is a common choice as a natural, aromatherapeutic scent in offices. Pine essential oil is perfect to diffuse with other essential oils such as silver fir, lavender, lemon, rosalina, eucalyptus, rosemary and peppermint. Pine essential oil is safe to use next to infants and the whole family!
How to use:
- Pine essential oil gently cleanses the air from viruses and bacteria, eliminates unwanted odours, helps to maintain respiratory health. During the cold season, or when you catch the flu, diffuse 6 to 8 drops during the day, and 3 to 4 drops at night. Feel free to diffuse pine essential oil all night, it is completely safe, gentle and does not interfere with restful sleep. Pine oil is especially effective in the case of laryngitis – when a dry, barking cough attack begins, inhale the warm steam of pine oil, or inhale directly from the diffuser – it will ease shortness of breath and open the airways.
- If you get sick, rub your or your child’s foot soles with pure, undiluted essential oil. This procedure is suitable for the whole family and it stimulates the immune system.
- Add 8 to 10 droplets of PURE pine essential oil to a bucket of water, dip a cloth or mop into the bucket and clean your furniture surfaces and floors! It will clean the surfaces and stop the spread of infection.
- Pleasantly warming, resinous pine oil has a pain-relieving and relaxing effect, so it is often used to relieve joint, muscle, arthritis, neuralgic pain. In this case, prepare a blend, which you could rub painful parts with. Blend pine, lavender and chamomile essential oils and make a 2% oil mixture to use it topically. Here is the recipe: 50ml of carrier oil, 10 drops of pine, 10 drops of lavender and 5 drops of chamomile essential oils. It is mentioned in literature that the same composition of essential oils could help with urinary tract infection and the inflammation of the bladder. Massage the abdomen and groin areas with the blend several times a day.
- Pine essential oil is one of the most common choices to use in the sauna. To a tin or a heatproof bowl of warm water add 20 to 25 drops of pine essential oil and place it in the warmest corner of the sauna, or the top bench. Never pour water with essential oils directly on hot stones – high heat will not only kill all the therapeutic properties of essential oil but also release compounds harmful to health. High heat and essential oils are incompatible.
- An aromatherapy bath with pine essential oil gives extraordinary pleasure and a wonderful effect. Warm, aromatic steam improves and eases breathing, warms, soothes and disinfects the airways. If you are sick but do not have fever, have a bath, and you will see how relieving it is! By the way, baths with pine essential oil are highly recommended for people who complain of increased sweating or unpleasant body odour. Pine regulates the secretion of sweat and deodorizes the body. Another benefit of such a bath is if you suffer with psoriasis and eczema.
Attention! Please note that essential oils are insoluble in water and you must dilute them prior to adding to the bath. Add a teaspoon of vegetable oil or a ½ glass of milk to the drops of essential oil and pour all of it into the bath. Pine essential oil drops by age:
0 to 6 months babies 1 drop
6 to 12 months babies 2 to 3 drops
1 to 3 year old children 3 to 4 drops
3 to 7 year old children 3 to 5 drops
7 to 12 year old children 4 to 6 drops
12+ teenagers and adults 5 to 8 drops
If you do not have a bathtub feel free to add a few drops of pine essential oil to unscented shower gel!
Pine essential oil comes to us from abroad and is bottled in the fragrant aromáma laboratory in Lithuania. Every single bottle is touched by our beautiful Goddesses’ hands.
Out of stock