aromáma 100% pure Sage essential oil, 5ml
Sage is truly the most natural gift for women! The gourmet aroma of flowers, spices, moist earth and the composition rich in phytoestrogens make sage one of the most feminine essential oils. Every self-loving Goddess must have a bottle of sage in her collection. And not just to have, but to use! It is an extraordinary means of fostering beauty and femininity. The aroma of sage goes well with lavender, geranium, cedar, pine, jasmine, frankincense, bergamot and other citrus essential oils.
Sage essential oil is contraindicated during pregnancy and in children under 12 years of age. Safe during breastfeeding. The use of sage oil is strictly not recommended while driving!
Sage originated in southern Europe, the Mediterranean region. Here sage has long been used as a ritual plant: its twigs were smoked in places of worship, and sages also loved it, believing that this plant, its smoke, and its aroma helped open the gift of clairvoyance. Sage decoction was even used to wash the eyes for this purpose. Sage is now used in the cosmetics and perfumery industries, and as a spice in food, as a flavoring in alcoholic beverages (sage gives them a mild, luxurious nutmeg taste).
- In cosmetics, sage essential oil is used in preparations for oily, problematic skin. Sage soothes, reduces sebum secretion, promotes regeneration. You can instill a drop of sage in a creamy or oily face or body wash, shower gel, odorless body lotion, oil, natural face cream and so on. Add in a single amount of the product, because in the long run, essential oils change the consistency of cosmetic products.
- Sage oil is especially suitable for thin, oily, slippery hair. To nurture it, make an oil mask made of 50ml of jojoba oil and 12 drops of sage essential oil. Massage the mixture into the scalp, lubricate the hair along its entire length and keep under a disposable cap for at least 30 minutes. Then rinse twice with shampoo. Repeat the procedure 1-2 times a week.
- Sage essential oil relaxes muscles and has a light warming effect, so after intense sports, massage the body with 1% strength sage oil, which you will make from 50ml of vegetable oil and 10 – 12 drops of sage essential.
- The aroma of sage has a soothing, balancing effect, so it can be used in case of anxiety, tension, fatigue, long-term stress. Use in the evaporator, for massages after dilution, and aromatherapy baths. We especially recommend trying to rub the spine with lightly diluted sage oil. Add 4 – 5 drops of sage essential oil to half a teaspoon of vegetable oil and rub along the spine. This will help you calm down and relax deeply.
- The aroma of sage is also a great aphrodisiac. In preparation for a night of love, use sage in the evaporator, prepare a fragrant bath or prepare a massage mixture.
- In the preparation of aromatherapy baths, sage essential oil, like all other essential oils, must be properly diluted because it is insoluble in water. Add a few drops of sage oil to a teaspoon of vegetable oil, pour the mixture into warm bath water and stir. Bathe for at least 7 – 10 minutes. so the essential oils are able to perform their therapeutic work. Aromatherapy baths are especially recommended for deep relaxation, reducing stress, tension, improving sleep. Also for women with PMS or menopausal discomfort. Aromatherapy baths are a particularly effective method because here the essential oils act in two ways: through the nose and through the skin.
INCI: Salvia Sclarea Oil*, linalool**, geraniol**, limonene**.
* organic ingredient
** naturally found in essential oils
4 in stock