aromáma Essential oil blend Breathe Easy 5 ml VEGAN
A blend of rich, carefully selected organic essential oils designed for respiratory health. Essential oils of tea tree, eucalyptus globulus, peppermint, thyme, lavender and rosemary traditionally have long been used to relieve cold and cough symptoms.The blend Breathe Easy! has a strong antibacterial effect, stimulates the immune system, opens congested nose and cleanses the respiratory tract. This blend is surely a “must have” during the cold season.
Attention! Due to the high amount of menthol in the blend Breath easy! it is not to be used by children under 3 years of age, pregnant women, people with asthma and epilepsy!
How to use:
- When you have a runny nose, cold or cough diffuse the blend Breathe Easy! in electric essential oil diffuser. The essential oils will purify the air, make breathing easier and stop the spread of infection indoors. Add 6-8 drops to the diffuser during the day, 3-4 drops at night. Keep in mind that intensive scents can disturb a peaceful sleep.
- If you do not have an electric diffuser, you can easily make a spray out of this blend! Add 100ml of water and 40 to 50 drops of Breathe Easy! essential oil blend to a dark glass bottle, screw on the nozzle, vigorously shake the bottle, and spray as needed! Remember, essential oils are insoluble in water, so shake each time before using the spray!
- In case of nasal congestion, add ONE DROP of the blend Breathe Easy! on your warm palms, rub and inhale for a few minutes. This type of procedure is NOT suitable for pregnant women, small children and people with a sensitive respiratory system!
- First aid after catching the flu: rub the foot soles with PURE, undiluted blend Breathe Easy!. It will take only a few minutes for the essential oils to get into the body and stimulate the immune system and help to recover faster. We recommend repeating the procedure 2-3 times a day.
- Sore throat or discomfort after a dental procedure can be relieved with a natural mouthwash/rinse: add 3-5 drops of Breathe Easy! essential oil blend to a teaspoon of table salt, and pour it into a glass of warm water, mix well and rinse several times a day. The procedure is suitable for adults and older children who can consciously rinse and spit out.
- Prepare your own cough remedy: add 8 drops of the blend Breathe Easy! to 20ml of sweet almond oil. Rub the neck, chest and back several times a day. This procedure cleanses, opens and warms the airway system, helps with expectoration. NOT suitable for asthmatics and pregnant women!
- During epidemics and the cold season for prevention of flu and colds apply a drop of the blend on the outer layer of clothing (shoulder line), or a scarf before going outside. The essential oils will evaporate using your body heat and protect from foreign bacteria and viruses. Use the same procedure during spring and summer to repel mosquitoes and ticks!
- Breathe Easy!is ideal to use in the sauna! Pour warm/hot water (60-70 degrees Celsius) to a tin or a heat resistant bowl and add 20 to 30 drops of this essential oil blend and place it in the warmest corner of the sauna.
- An aromatherapy bath with the blend Breathe Easy! will pleasantly warm up, open the airways and congested nose, and improve expectoration, so when you have the flu (but not fever) definitely have a bath! Note that essential oils are insoluble in water and you must dilute them prior to adding into the bath. To a teaspoon of salt or ½ glass of milk add the required number of drops of essential oil. Breathe Easy! essential oil blend’s drops by age:
3 to 7 year old children 3-6 drops
7 to 14 year old children 5-8 drops
12+ teenagers and adults 6 -10 drops
EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Keep out of reach of children!
The recipe was created by Giedre Velickiene, clinician, aromatherapist and loving mother. Made in the fragrant aromáma laboratory in Lithuania. Every single bottle is touched by our beautiful Goddesses’ hands
5 in stock