How to use:
- Diffuse the blend Sweet Dreams! in an electric essential oil diffuser. The scent will not only soothe and improve sleep, but also purify indoor air from pathogenic microflora. The organic chamomile oil is perfect for the prevention of illness in new-borns and babies!
- If you do not have an electric diffuser, apply a drop of the blend Sweet Dreams on the pillow or pajamas! During the night, essential oils will evaporate using body heat, and will calm the nervous system and improve sleep. Please note: apply only ONE droplet, otherwise the aroma will be too intense and could disturb the night’s sleep.
- Rub the feet soles with PURE, undiluted essential oil blend before bedtime. Do not be afraid to use it, it is completely safe and super friendly even for the most sensitive skin. Foot rubs are a first aid for restless babies, children and adults and an effective way to help new-borns and young babies (0 to 6 months) that catch the flu!
- For soothing, relaxing massage prepare a mixture with the following recipe: to 50ml of carrier oil (such as sweet almond or camellia) add 10 to 12 drops of the blend Sweet Dreams! Massage the whole body before bedtime; it will relieve muscle, joint, back pain, and body tension after an intense workout! Suitable to use in every stage of life!
- To treat ear and throat pain try the following mixture: blend 30ml of carrier oil (such as sweet almond or camellia) with 15 to 20 drops of the blend Sweet Dreams! Apply the blend topically every 2 hours. Aromatherapy mouth rinses can be very helpful to treat a sore throat: add few drops of the blend Sweet Dreams to a teaspoon of table salt, dissolve it in a glass of warm water. Rinse/gargle your throat and mouth several times a day!
- Essential oils in a blend do not irritate the skin, therefore the blend Sweet Dreams can be used undiluted on the skin if necessary. It is especially effective in treating chickenpox, cold sores, abrasions (blisters), bruises, fresh scars, insect bites and any other skin lesions. Apply the affected area as needed.
- Have an aromatherapy bath with the blend Sweet Dreams! It will not only sooth but will also give a beneficial effect to respiratory system: it is especially useful for babies 0 to 6 months old, if they catch a cold. To prepare a relaxing, soothing and healing bath with chamomile and lavender aromatic scents firstly follow instructions on how to correctly dilute oils: to a teaspoon of carrier oil (such as sweet almond and camellia), teaspoon of salt or ½ glass of milk add the required number of drops of the essential oil blend and pour it to the bath. Drops by age:
0 to 3 months babies 1 to 2 drops
3 to 6 months babies 2 to 3 drops
6 to 12 months babies 3 to 4 drops
12 to 36 months babies 4 to 5 drops
Older children and adults 5 to 8 drops
Warning! Before using the product, we recommend to test it on the skin for any allergic reactions such as rash, redness, itchiness etc. Apply a small amount on the skin on the inside of the forearm and observe.
EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Keep out of reach of children!