- All products are selected in order to have the greatest possible amount of protein.
- Composition: 100% pumpkins, hemp seeds, apples, spinach, sea buckthorn berries, chili peppers dried, ground.
- Stir into smoothies or cocktails, salads, porridges. It also tastes great in yoghurt or cereals.
- 1 teaspoon of powder = 100 g fresh product.
1 teaspoon of powder = 100 g fresh product
Composition: 100% pumpkins, hemp seeds, apples, spinach, sea buckthorn berries, chili peppers dried, ground.
Place of Origin: Lithuanian farm.
Storage conditions: store tightly closed in a dry place. Prevent from the long-term direct stream of light because the product may discolor and lose nutritional properties.
Use: spread 1-2 teaspoons the content of the package in soups, stews, porridge, smoothies, salads, on ready dishes.
Suggested uses: prepared meats; salted pastry; vegetable, meat preserves; ready dishes, fresh, frozen, pasteurized, dried; fish preserves; pizza; salad dressing; stocks preparations; melted cheese; bakery products, bread; gastronomy specialties; fillings; stuffed pasta; sauces fresh, frozen, pasteurized, dried; pasta, colored; pickles, vegetables in oil, vinegar.
ENERGY MIX PROCESSED: Our simple production process guarantees the highest quality of the product and the maximum health benefits possible.
Every single product is:
- Naturally grown
- Hand-harvested and selected
- Dried to preserve all the vitamins and minerals
- Powdered for most convenient use!
The finished product you get contains 100% dried product and nothing else.
About ENERGY MIX: pumpkins, hemp seeds, apples, spinach, sea buckthorn berries, chili peppers – the perfect combination for your energy. All products are selected in order to have the greatest possible amount of protein.
Not consuming enough protein during the day can be a primary reason for fatigue. Protein-based foods provide the body with fuel to repair and build tissues. Protein takes longer than carbohydrates to break down in the body, providing a longer-lasting energy source. You can find protein in poultry, fish, lean red meat, nuts, milk, yogurt, eggs, yogurt, cheese, and tofu.
Color and taste can vary because it is a product which is dependent on seasonal fluctuations.