External environmental factors such as handwashing, household chemicals, harsh winds or intense sun leave a mark on the skin of the hands that requires daily care and attention.
FenoQ Hand Serum is designed to moisturise, smooth and nourish cracked, dry, rough hand skin. The serum is easily absorbed and leaves hands soft and protected from the damaging effects of the environment. The active ingredients also have a disinfecting effect.
USE: Apply 3-5 drops of the serum to the skin and massage in. Use a glass pipette for easy use.
As many as 12 carefully selected ingredients
FenoQ’s exclusive ingredients – oils and extracts – will help to leave your hands smooth, soft and pampered.
- Glycerin attracts moisture to the skin, thus moisturising it, as well as ensuring normal cell renewal and strengthening the skin’s protective barrier.
- Urea-containing cosmetics have a good moisturising and emollient effect, as well as protecting the skin from transdermal water loss (preventing skin dehydration).
- It is a natural precursor of vitamin B5, which is present in every living tissue. D-panthenol penetrates deep layers of the skin. In the body, D-panthenol is converted into vitamin B5, essential for healthy skin. It tones the skin, prevents inflammation, moisturises, softens and firms the skin. Soothes irritation, regenerates the damaged epidermis and prevents scaling of the skin. Has a calming effect when the skin is damaged by allergic factors.
- Strong stimulant for growth and regeneration of epidermal and dermal cells. Promotes the division of epidermal cells, accelerates the healing of micro- and macro-injuries caused by mechanical factors (including sunburn and skin diseases).
Calendula Officinalis Extract:
- Used for minor skin cuts, scratches, cracked, irritated skin
- Relieves symptoms of bruises, bee stings, rashes and other minor irritations and infections.
- Has anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties, suitable for dry, sensitive skin, and eczema treatment.
Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil:
- Natural antiseptic, bactericide and fungicide, has anaesthetic properties, kills various bacteria, fungi, reduces pain.
- Promotes the regeneration of normal bacterial flora and skin regeneration without causing side effects on healthy skin.
- Soothes irritated skin, softens and heals broken skin.
- Gives the skin smoothness and elasticity, stimulates cell regeneration.
- Used in medicine as an effective disinfectant and also as an antiseptic.
- Highly soluble in fat, facilitating the exfoliation of the corneum, the surface layer of the skin, normalising the cornification of the epidermal cells and promoting their regeneration. At the same time, has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties.
- Known since ancient times as a source of youth and beauty, it works best on the superficial layers of the skin, mainly the epidermis. It is for this reason that Lactic Acid, by activating skin cells for rapid regeneration, solves the problems of superficial acne, scars and has a brightening, intensive moisturising effect on skin.
Salix Alba Bark Extract:
- Anti-inflammatory, soothing, skin tightening.
- Serum Ph is very safe and is even used in toothpastes.
- Citrus essential oil, which gives a delicate scent, is also a powerful antioxidant and has a soothing effect on the skin.
Ingredients: Isopropyl Alcohol, Aqua, Glycerin, D-Panthenol, Urea, Alcohol Denat., Hydrolyzed Collagen, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Allantoin, Salix Alba Bark Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Gluconolactone, Phenethyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Gluconate, Linalool.
There are no reviews yet.