FenoQ Tricollagen Kids – what every mother wishes for her child!
The effects of FenoQ TriCollagen Kids are based on the following main groups of biologically active substances:
1) Vitamins and minerals in liquid form, which are necessary for normal growth and development of young children.
2) Tricollagen peptides in liquid form, which are necessary for normal functioning of bones, eyes, gums and teeth, good quality of sleep, and have positive effect on the nervous system, brain, blood, immune system, and heart.
3) Herbal extracts with anti oxidative effects.
The bodies of young children are able to synthesize collagen peptides endogenously, but the synthesis may be decreased by poor nutrition, low physical activity, climatic conditions, or high stress levels, resulting in deficiency of main amino acids such as glycine, which is one of the amino acids involved in collagen production.
When you should consider TriCollagen Kids for your child:
- If the child is 3 years of age or older
- If you want to strengthen the entire body as a preventive step and ensure normal growth and development of the child
- If you want to strengthen the child’s immune system
- During growth spurts
- If the child stays physically and mentally active
- If the child is sensitive
- If the child’s vision has gotten worse
- If the child’s diet is not healthy and balanced
- If the child lacks physical activity or is extremely active
Composition of TriCollagen Kids: Ingredients: purified water, natural fruit juices from concentrates (orange, apple, tangerine, guava, papaya, lime, mangoes, pineapple, grapes), hydrolysed fish collagen, sweetener fructose, L-ascorbic acid (vit. C), orange-flavoured aromatic substance, calcium gluconate, magnesium gluconate, zinc gluconate, acidity regulator citric acid, potassium citrate, emulsifier xanthan gum, choline L-bisartrate, nicotinamide (niacin/vit. B3), inositol, lutein ester complex (from calendula), preservative potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate, manganese gluconate, calcium D-pantothenate (pantothenic r./vit. B5), DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (vit. E), p-aminobenzoic acid, spirulina (Spirulina platensis) powder, alfalfa (Medicago sativa) grass powder, broccoli (Brassica oleracea var. italica) powder, citrus bioflavonoids, coenzyme Q10, cholecalciferol (vit. D3), riboflavin (vit. B2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vit. B6), thiamine hydrochloride (vit. B1), pteroylmonoglutamic acid (folic acid), beta-carotene (vit. A), chromium picolinate, retinyl palmitate (vit. A), D-biotin (vit. B7), potassium iodide, sodium selenite, cyanocobalamin (vit. B12), sweetener: steviol glycosides.
Use of TriCollagen Kids: Children aged 3 to 6 years take 2 tsp. (10 ml) daily (in the morning), children from 6 to 10 years of age take 1 tbsp. (15 ml per day (morning), children from 10 years of age take one bottle per day (in the morning).
Recommended course of TriCollagen Kids: we recommend repeating the course at least 3-4 times a year. If necessary or upon advice of a specialist, the product may be used for a longer period, either continuously or with fewer interruptions. It depends on the child’s physical or mental activity, nutrition, immune system and seasonality.
Warnings: do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Dietary supplement is not a substitute for food. Do not take this product if you have an allergy or intolerance to any ingredient of this product. Please note that varied and well-balanced nutrition and healthy lifestyle are the most important.
Net quantity: 350 ml (14 vials of 25 ml)
Storage conditions: store in a dry and dark place at temperatures not exceeding 25°C. Keep out of reach of children.
There are no reviews yet.