It is a tricollagen peptide in liquid form consisting of three main groups of biologically active substances:
- Type I and III collagen peptides and hyaluronic acid in liquid form, which help to restore your body tissue shape and structure, keep firmness of your skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Biologically active substances in liquid form, which stimulate synthesis of collagen in the body and ensure good absorption of collagen.
- Herbal extracts and vitamins in liquid form with strong antioxidative effects.
TriCollagen Peptide is a dietary supplement with vitamins and sweeteners. It contains fish collagen which is considered one of the most important proteins in the human body. Collagen can be found in the skin, bones, cartilages, tendons, ligaments, muscles, teeth and gums, cornea, blood vessels, internal organs and tissues.
Only premium quality fish collagen is used in the production of TriCollagen, therefore the product does not have a smell or taste specific to fish.
Vitamin C assists in natural formation of collagen which is necessary to maintain healthy bones, cartilage and skin. Biotin plays an important role in maintaining normal hair and skin condition. Copper helps to retain the necessary hair and skin pigmentation. When coupled with Vitamin C, it also protects the cells against oxidation.
Benefits of TriCollagen Peptide
- Tricollagen Peptide helps to maintain healthy skin and hair.
- Ascorbic acid helps to support normal formation of collagen which is necessary for healthy bones, cartilages and skin.
- Biologically active substances protect the cells from oxidative damage, this way slowing down the ageing process, and ensure better formation of collagen.
When you should consider TriCollagen Peptide:
- If you are 25 years of age or older
- If your skin feels dry, tight and itchy
- If you are at risk of developing stretch marks (resulting from weight gain or loss)
- If you want to enhance the elasticity and firmness of the skin and prevent wrinkles
- If you have unhealthy habits
- If you eat too much sugar or other simple carbohydrates
- If you do not exercise regularly
- If you want to have stronger hair and nails
- If the environmental factors negatively affect your skin
- If you are a fan of indoor tanning
- If you spend a lot of time on airplanes
How to take TriCollagen Peptide?
Recommended use: adults may take 25 ml (1 bottle) per day. For best results repeat the treatment 2-3 times a year.
Warnings: do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Dietary supplement is not a substitute for food. Do not take this product if you have an allergy or intolerance to any ingredient of this product. Please note that varied and well-balanced nutrition and healthy lifestyle are the most important.
Who can use FenoQ TriCollagen Peptide?
The product is intended for people over 16 years of age.
Ingredients: purified water, hydrolyzed fish collagen, sweetener: fructose, L-ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), flavoring agent of berry flavor, emulsifier: xanthan gum, Asian ginseng (Panax ginseng) root powder, color additive: purple yam (Dioscoreaalata) fruit extract, preservatives: potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate, copper gluconate, silicon dioxide, hyaluronic acid, pantothenic acid (VitaminB5), pyridoxine hydrochloride (VitaminB6), acidity regulator: citric acid, sweetener: steviol glycosides, alfalfa (Medicago sativa) grass powder, broccoli (Brassica oleracea var. italica) powder, sunflower lecithin, spirulina (Spirulina platensis) powder, tea plant (Camellia sinensis) leaf powder, common grape vine (Vitis vinifera) seed powder, Indian mulberry (Morindacitrifolia) fruit powder, large cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) powder, Chinese wolfberry (Lyciumbarbarum) powder, European raspberry (Rubusidaeus) powder, acerola (Malpighia emarginata) fruit powder, European blueberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) powder, açaí palm (Euterpe oleracea) fruit powder, pomegranate (Punicagranatum) fruit powder, Mandarin orange (Citrus reticulata) peel powder, tomato plant (Solanum lycopersicum) fruit powder, coenzyme Q10, ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) leaf powder, aloe vera(Aloe barbadensis) stem and leaf powder, D-biotin (Vitamin B7), cyanocobalamin.
Net weight: 350 ml (14 bottles, 25 ml each)
Storage conditions: store in a dry and dark place at temperatures not exceeding 25°C. Keep out of reach of children.