ZOE concentrates are saturated with live good bacteria, so taking ZOE will enrich your daily diet.
– Take one teaspoon with each meal: breakfast, lunch, dinner. If you eat more often, use ZOE more often.
– Add the undiluted concentrate to food (porridge, soup, salad).
– Or make a ZOE drink: add one teaspoon of ZOE to a glass of water or juice, stir and drink with food.
Here are some other important rules for using ZOE:
– add ZOE concentrate to cooked dishes when the food has cooled down and will not burn the palate. Wait for the food to cool to at least 40 degrees;
– it is recommended to add ZOE concentrate to raw foods (mixed foods, salads, mashed fruit desserts, etc.) in advance and allow the food to ferment.
IMPORTANT: It is recommended to consume within 45 days of opening the bottle.
Nutrition per 100 g of product: Energy value 295 kJ / 70 kcal, fat 1.4 g, of which 0.24 g of saturated fatty acids, 11.77 g of carbohydrates, of which 0.16 g of sugars, 2.52 g of protein, salt 0.02 g.