Only 3 left in stock
ŠamŪkis Catfish appetizer with celery and amaranth seeds, 190g
- A catfish snack suitable for anyone who is hungry – just scoop it with a spoon, spread it on your favorite bread, cracker or vegetable slices. The product is heat-treated, preservative-free, gluten-free, GMO-free.
- The product is marked with the “green keyhole” mark.
- The catfish was bred and the product was made in Lithuania, on the family farm “ŠamŪkis”. Šamūkis grows its fish in the mineral well water filtered through the soil layers, and the fish is fed certified organic feed without gmo, antibiotics or hormones. šamūkis carries out socially responsible activities, organizes various social initiatives.
Ingredients: hot smoked African catfish (Clarias gariepinus) fillet (salt) 30%, celery 25%, carrots, onions, amaranth seeds 10%, rapeseed oil, salt, pepper.
Nutrition per 100 g:
energy value 780/188 kJ / kcal;
fat 14.0 g,
of which 2.0 g of saturated fatty acids;
carbohydrates 8.3 g,
of which sugars 3.0 g;
protein 7.1 g;
salt 0.9 g.
Store between 0 C and + 25 C.
Once opened, store cold, consume within 2 days.
By choosing ŠamŪkis products:
– you contribute to the protection of the environment;
– replenish natural vitamin D (catfish is rich in vitamin D),
– replenish natural calcium (63.5 mg of calcium per 100 g of catfish meat),
– eat healthier foods without added preservatives and containing less fat, sugar, salt and more nutrients than in other products of the same group
– you contribute to the creation and preservation of jobs in the Lithuanian province.