Only 3 left in stock
ŠamŪkis Catfish appetizer with paprika (hot), 190g / Best before 04.2024
- It’s a great snack for anyone hungry – just scoop it with a spoon, spread it over your favorite bread, crisps or a slice of vegetables. The product is heat-treated, preservative-free, gluten-free, GMO-free.
- The product is marked with the “Green keyhole” sign.
- The catfish was bred and made in Lithuania on the family farm ŠamŪkis. They grow their fish in mineral well water filtered through the soil layers, the fish is fed with certified organic feed without GMO, antibiotics, hormones.
Ingredients: hot-smoked catfish (Clarias gariepinus) fillet (salt) 50%, red sweet pepper 24%, onions, rapeseed oil, canned green olives (salt, acidity regulators: lactic acid and citric acid; antioxidant ascorbic acid) garlic, chili peppers (2%), canned capers (vinegar, salt), couscous, salt, pepper.
Store between 0oC and + 25oC.
Once opened, store cold, use within 2 days.
By choosing ŠamŪkis products:
– you contribute to the protection of the environment;
– replenish natural vitamin D (catfish is rich in vitamin D),
– replenish natural calcium (63.5 mg of calcium per 100 g of catfish meat),
– eat healthier foods without added preservatives and containing less fat, sugar, salt and more nutrients than in other products of the same group
– you contribute to the creation and preservation of jobs in the Lithuanian province.