In Stock

ŠamŪkis Catfish fillet in jelly, 170g

3.50

Natural taste of Lithuanian catfish fillet in jelly. Canned fish. The product is ready for consumption.

The winner of AgroBalt in the category “Attention to healthy eating”.

The catfish was bred and made in Lithuania on the family farm ŠamŪkis. They grow their fish in mineral well water filtered through the soil layers, the fish is fed with certified organic feed without GMO, antibiotics, hormones.

Ingredients: Catfish fillet 55%, jelly (water, gelatin, salt, sugar, acidity regulator – acetic acid, allspice, bay leaves) 45%. May contain traces of celery, mustard, sesame seeds, nuts, milk and milk products, gluten-containing cereals and their products.

Store between 0oC and + 25oC.
Once opened, store cold, use within 2 days.

100 gr. nutritional value: energy value 745kj / 179kcal, fat 13.0 g. of which saturated fat 4.5 g, carbohydrates 0.5 g. of which sugars 0.4 g, protein 15.0 g, salt 1.1 g.

8 in stock

SKU: 4779045220167 Category:

Description

By choosing ŠamŪkis products:
– you contribute to the protection of the environment;
– replenish natural vitamin D (catfish is rich in vitamin D),
– replenish natural calcium (63.5 mg of calcium per 100 g of catfish meat),
– eat healthier foods without added preservatives and containing less fat, sugar, salt and more nutrients than in other products of the same group
– you contribute to the creation and preservation of jobs in the Lithuanian province.

Additional information

Weight .25 kg

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “ŠamŪkis Catfish fillet in jelly, 170g”

Your email address will not be published.