ŠamŪkis Catfish fillet with sundried tomatoes in oil, 170g / 05.09.2024
Natural taste of catfish fillet grown in Lithuania, flavored with sun-dried tomatoes. Canned fish. The product is ready for consumption.
The catfish was bred and made in Lithuania on the family farm ŠamŪkis. They grow their fish in mineral well water filtered through the soil layers, the fish is fed with certified organic feed without GMO, antibiotics, hormones.
Ingredients: African catfish fillet 50%, sunflower oil 8.2%, dried tomatoes 3%, salt, allspice.
May contain traces of celery, mustard, sesame seeds, nuts, milk and milk products, gluten-containing cereals and their products.
Store between 0oC and + 25oC.
Once opened, store cold, use within 2 days.
Nutritional value per 100 g: energy value 451kj / 107kcal, fat 3.5 g of which saturated fat 1.2 g, carbohydrates 0.8 g, of which sugars 0.8 g, protein 18.0 g, salt 0.9 g .
By choosing ŠamŪkis products:
– you contribute to the protection of the environment;
– replenish natural vitamin D (catfish is rich in vitamin D),
– replenish natural calcium (63.5 mg of calcium per 100 g of catfish meat),
– eat healthier foods without added preservatives and containing less fat, sugar, salt and more nutrients than in other products of the same group
– you contribute to the creation and preservation of jobs in the Lithuanian province.