ŠamŪkis Catfish with dried porcini mushrooms, 240g / Best before 12.11.2023
This product consists of just a few ingredients – catfish, dried porcini, salt and a drop of water.
It contains only 1% of salt, so the product meets the requirements for Green Keyhole labeling.
The catfish was bred and the product was made in Lithuania, on the family farm “ŠamŪkis”. Šamūkis grows its fish in mineral well water filtered through the soil layers, the fish is fed certified organic feed without GMO, antibiotics, hormones.
Ingredients: catfish ( Clarias Gariepinus , grown in Lithuania) 94%, water 3%, dried porcini 2%, salt 1%.
Nutritional value (100 g) – 499 kJ / 119 kcal: fat 6.1 g (of which saturated 1.7 g), carbohydrates 0.9 g (of which sugar 0.5 g), protein 15 g, salt 1 g.
By choosing ŠamŪkis products:
– you contribute to the protection of the environment;
– replenish natural vitamin D (catfish is rich in vitamin D),
– replenish natural calcium (63.5 mg of calcium per 100 g of catfish meat),
– eat healthier foods without added preservatives and containing less fat, sugar, salt and more nutrients than in other products of the same group
– you contribute to the creation and preservation of jobs in the Lithuanian province.