In Stock

ŠamŪkis Smoked Catfish fillet in jelly, 200g

6.50

Smoked catfish in jelly. A gourmet product with great taste and aroma.

All processed canned ŠamŪkis products are marked with a green keyhole lable. The ‘keyhole’ symbol refers to products that are healthier choice and contain less fat, sugar, salt etc. than other products in the same group.

Ingredients: hot smoked catfish fillet 55%, jelly (water, gelatin, salt, sugar, acidity regulator – acetic acid, allspice, bay leaves) 45%.

May contain traces of celery, mustard, sesame seeds, nuts, milk and milk products, gluten-containing cereals and their products.

Nutritional value (100 g) – 631 kJ / 151 kcal: fat 7.9 g (of which saturated 2.5 g), carbohydrates 0.9 g (of which sugars 0.8 g), protein 19.0 g, salt 0.9 g.

12 in stock

SKU: 4779045220174 Category:

Description

By choosing ŠamŪkis products:
– you contribute to the protection of the environment;
– replenish natural vitamin D (catfish is rich in vitamin D),
– replenish natural calcium (63.5 mg of calcium per 100 g of catfish meat),
– eat healthier foods without added preservatives and containing less fat, sugar, salt and more nutrients than in other products of the same group
– you contribute to the creation and preservation of jobs in the Lithuanian province.

Additional information

Weight .4 kg

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “ŠamŪkis Smoked Catfish fillet in jelly, 200g”

Your email address will not be published.