Despite its name, you don’t find sea buckthorn oil in the sea, but you may want to consider making this oddly named wonder oil part of your daily supplementation.
Sea buckthorn oil is extracted from the berries and seeds of the sea buckthorn plant, and both the berries and seeds are great for the skin and provide internal benefits. Sea buckthorn can be found as a tea containing healthy bioflavonoids. It’s often used in foods to make jellies, juices, purees and sauces, as well cosmetics and anti-aging creams.
- Omega-7 works systemically, from the inside, for dry eye relief.
- Menopause support.
- Gastric ulcers and gastroesophageal reflux disease healing.
- Cardiovascular therapy.
- Liver damage prevention.
- Weight loss
- Skin health and anti-aging
- Acne prevention and healing
- Rosacea prevention and relief
There are no reviews yet.