VEGETABLE MIX FOR FUSSY EATERS, RAW POWDER MIX , 70 G. REFILL
- Vegetable mix for our little ones fussy eaters.
- Composition: 100% pumpkins, carrots, kale, beets dried, ground.
- Stir into smoothies or cocktails, salads, porridges. It also tastes great in yogurt or cereals.
- Colored powder gives food playfulness.
- The label is drawn by a 12-year-old talented girl, the daughter of producer’s designer.
1 teaspoon of powder = 100 g fresh product
Composition: 100% pumpkins, carrots, kale, beets dried, ground.
Place of Origin: Lithuanian farm.
Storage conditions: store tightly closed in a dry place. Prevent from the long-term direct stream of light because the product may discolor and lose nutritional properties.
Use: spread 1-2 teaspoons the content of the package in soups, stews, porridge, smoothies, salads, on ready dishes.
Suggested uses: prepared meats; salted pastry; vegetable, meat preserves; ready dishes, fresh, frozen, pasteurized, dried; fish preserves; pizza; salad dressing; stocks preparations; melted cheese; bakery products, bread; gastronomy specialties; fillings; stuffed pasta; sauces fresh, frozen, pasteurized, dried; pasta, colored; pickles, vegetables in oil, vinegar.
HOW VEGETABLE MIX MADE: Our simple production process guarantees the highest quality of the product and the maximum health benefits possible.
Every single product is:
- Naturally grown
- Hand-harvested and selected
- Dried to preserve all the vitamins and minerals
- Powdered for most convenient use!
The finished product you get contains 100% dried product and nothing else.
About VEGETABLE MIX FOR CHILDREN: this vegetable mix was inspired by our customer who has a fussy eater son. The child does not eat various vegetables. For this reason we have mixed the most nutritious and delicious vegetables, that look nice and colourful in food. Company designer’s daughter, a 12-year-old girl, drew a label depicting owners daughter Adele. Adele likes the mix and recommends it for every child!
Color and taste can vary because it is a product which is dependent on seasonal fluctuations.
9 in stock