Out of stock
URBANFOOD DANDELION LEAF POWDER, RAW, 50 G
- traditional Chinese medicine uses dandelion to strengthen liver health, nourish bones and joints, and support the body’s normal detoxification.
- The dandelion contains antioxidants that promote normal lipid profiles and blood sugar.
- Great natural dye – Gives a soft green color for the product.
- Stir into smoothies or cocktails, salads, porridges. It also tastes great in yoghurt or cereals.
- 1 teaspoon of Dandelion leaf powder = 100 g fresh Dandelion leaves.
✓ Vegan ✓ Gluten Free ✓ Lactose-Free ✓ No Preservatives
✓ No Added Sugar ✓ No Added Fat ✓ Cholesterol Free ✓ Nut Free ✓ All Natural
Use: pour 0,5 teaspoon of the product into soups, casseroles, salads, baked goods, smoothies, natural yogurt.
Ingredients: 100% milled dandelion leaves
Net weight: 50 g.
Storage conditions: store tightly closed in a dry place. Prevent from the long-term direct stream of light because the product may discolor and lose nutritional properties.
Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) is the unassuming powerhouse of herbal medicine. Often mischaracterized as a weed, dandelion (the leaf in particular) is packed with beneficial nutrients that allow it to make substantial, positive contributions toward supporting good health. In traditional Chinese medicine, dandelion is used to encourage liver health, nourish bones and joints, and support the body’s normal detoxification routes.
The dandelion contains antioxidants that promote normal lipid profiles and blood sugar. Antioxidants, like those found within the dandelion leaf, may be one of the best natural therapies for protecting the liver against oxidative stress.