Only 2 left in stock
Osavi Multivitamin with Yerba Mate, 90 vegan caps
Food supplement in the form of a hard capsule containing vitamins, minerals, and unique composition of herbal extracts.
Our Multivitamin with Yerba Mate supplement contains some of the most essential nutrients our bodies need to stay healthy. They include niacin, pantothenic acid, biotin, vitamin B1, B6, vitamin C, and vitamin B12, as well as iron. All of them contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Additionally, fatigue is reduced by specially selected standardised plant extract: ginseng (Panax ginseng), ginger rhizomes (Zingiber officinale) and yerba mate (Ilex paraguariensis), and caffeine addition. All is supported by BioPerine, which helps with bioavailability.
This supplement is created to provide an appropriate number of essential vitamins and minerals. The special blend also contains valuable herbal extracts to improve your energy. Each capsule contains 23 ingredients, most of which provide 100% of the daily requirement.
Contains caffeine. Not recommended for children or pregnant and lactating women.
Why would someone benefit from supplementing with Multivitamin with Yerba Mate?
– Vitamin C, vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12, niacin, biotin, pantothenic acid and iron, copper, iodine contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
– Niacin, pantothenic acid, folic acid, vitamin B2, B6, vitamin C, vitamin B12 and iron contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
– Ginseng improves concentration and coordination. The ginsenosides contained in ginseng may act calming in stressful situations or stimulating when a higher performance is needed.
What is special about capsules Multivitamin with Yerba Mate?
– Contains 12 vitamins and 6 minerals.
– Contains Yerba mate (Ilex paraguariensis) leaves extract, DER 1-5:1, standardised for min. 20% caffeine and caffeine anhydrous for energising effect.
– Contains Ginseng (Panax ginseng) extract DER 7-8:1 standardised for a min. 6% ginsenosides and ginger rhizomes (Zingiber officinale) extract, DER 3-4:1, standardised for min. 1% gingerols.
– Contains Bioperine, clinically proven bioavailability enhancer of nutrients, such as vitamin B6, iron, selenium.
– Clean label – no unnecessary additives.
– Suitable for vegans.
– Packaging made of BioPET (30% of the plastic comes from sugar cane).