ŠamŪkis Catfish appetizer with celery and hemp seeds, 190g
- It’s a great snack for anyone hungry – just scoop it with a spoon, spread it over your favorite bread, crisps or a slice of vegetables. The product is heat-treated, preservative-free, gluten-free, GMO-free.
- The product is marked with the “Green keyhole” sign.
- The catfish was bred and made in Lithuania on the family farm ŠamŪkis. They grow their fish in mineral well water filtered through the soil layers, the fish is fed with certified organic feed without GMO, antibiotics, hormones.
Ingredients: hot smoked African catfish (Clarias gariepinus) fillet (salt) 50%, celery 14%, hemp seeds 10%, onions, rapeseed oil, carrots, salt, pepper.
Store between 0oC and + 25oC.
Once opened, store cold, use within 2 days.
100 g. nutrition: energy value 903/218 kJ / kcal;
fat 17.2 g,
of which 3.0 g of saturated fatty acids;
carbohydrates 3.7 g,
of which sugars 1.8 g;
protein 12.0 g;
salt 1.1 g.
By choosing ŠamŪkis products:
– you contribute to the protection of the environment;
– replenish natural vitamin D (catfish is rich in vitamin D),
– replenish natural calcium (63.5 mg of calcium per 100 g of catfish meat),
– eat healthier foods without added preservatives and containing less fat, sugar, salt and more nutrients than in other products of the same group
– you contribute to the creation and preservation of jobs in the Lithuanian province.