URBANFOOD Organic raw alfalfa powder, 100g
- Alfalfa is high in vitamins, calcium, potassium, phosphorus, and iron.
- The intake of alfalfa can help lower cholesterol, control blood sugar levels, relieve menopause symptoms, and reduce cellular damage.
- Alfalfa is rich in phytoestrogens that can be used to counter the symptoms of menopause. These are chemically similar to the estrogen hormone and are available in two types, namely, alfalfa-coumestrol and genistein.
- Stir into smoothies or cocktails, salads, porridges. It also tastes great in soup or sauces.
- 1 teaspoon of Alfalfa powder = 100 g fresh Alfalfa.
Composition: Organic Alfalfa 100% dried, ground.
Place of Origin: Lithuania.
Storage conditions: store tightly closed in a dry place. Prevent from the long-term direct stream of light because the product may discolor and lose nutritional properties.
Use: has a mild taste and is perfect for seasoning porridges, cocktails, soups, side dishes, salads, stews. The recommended daily rate is 1-2 teaspoons. The powder will enrich your food with biologically valuable substances.
Suggested uses: prepared meats; salted pastry; vegetable, meat preserves; ready dishes, fresh, frozen, pasteurized, dried; fish preserves; pizza; salad dressing; stocks preparations; melted cheese; bakery products, bread; gastronomy specialties; fillings; stuffed pasta; sauces fresh, frozen, pasteurized, dried; pasta, colored; pickles, vegetables in oil, vinegar.
*A percentage of total fatty acids. Daily reference intakes for adults are 8,400kJ/2,000kcal.
✓ Vegan ✓ Gluten Free ✓ Lactose Free ✓ No Preservatives
✓ No Added Sugar ✓ No Added Fat ✓ Cholesterol Free ✓ Nut Free ✓ All Natural