ŽOLYNĖLIS hemp and peppermint leaf tea, 20 tea bags


Ingredients: hemp leaves and flowers 51%, peppermint leaves 49%

Preparation instructions: pour boiling water over a teabag, leave to steep covered for 5 min and strain.

Store in manufacturer’s packaging, in a dry place below 25 ºC.

Packaging 1,5g N20

Weight .1 kg

In stock

SKU: 4770161101538 Category:


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “ŽOLYNĖLIS hemp and peppermint leaf tea, 20 tea bags”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Shipping is free for orders over €55 for up to 15kg. Otherwise, it’s a fixed flat rate of €5.95 for up to 15kg of shopping. This just about covers what we pay Fastway for each shipping label. What it doesn't cover is the cost of handpicking and carefully packing your order. We absorb those costs so we can keep the shipping charge as low as possible for you.